What Are Core Values?
- Dual Language Learning: Refers to students who learn academic content in more than one language. In our model, Dual language learners learn a second language, whether it is English or Spanish while continuing to develop their first language.
- Project Based Learning: Opportunities offer hands-on learning experiences for our students.
- Partnership/Collaboration: Students and teachers have opportunities to work together with other schools from across the United States to collaborate on different content areas.
- Character Development: At ASPIRA, Character Development is just as important as teaching the curriculum. Each letter of ASPIRA stands for a different Character trait that we develop with our student throughout the school year.
- Social & Emotional Intelligence
- Positive Mindset
ASPIRA' Equity Statement
At ASPIRA, we commit to:
- Identify and dismantle systemic inequities within education that contribute to opportunity gaps for our students.
- Create a culture of caring that embraces all the identities of our school community members and provides a sense of belonging for all.